Tag archive: income Archives - Orange Tax Services

Showing 1 - 10 of 34 items tagged income Archives - Orange Tax Services

  • Check your tax assessment (0)

    The income tax return was due before May 1 last. The tax residents that filed before April 1 last have received by now or will receive this week before July 1 their income tax assessment. Check your tax assessment – especially when you filed a so called M form The M form stands for migration […]

  • 2016 income tax return (0)

    The 2016 income tax return is due and we will be glad to assist you. The Dutch tax residents who had the following situation in 2016: More than one employer A private company A Mortgage on the home being the main residence Are required to file a 2016 income tax return. The Dutch tax residents […]

  • Is your company a source of income? Maybe not, then no income tax is due (0)

    A company is subject to income tax. But what if the company is not regarded a source of income? In this time of age a lot of starting entrepreneurs indicate themselves as start-up company. Basically it is a starting entrepreneur. Regardless how you refer to yourself, if you start a company you will not be instantly […]

  • 2017 preliminary assessment income tax (0)

    The 2017 preliminary assessment is based on the 2016 preliminary assessment, but is that assessment still up to date? What is a 2017 preliminary assessment? A preliminary assessment is a positive or negative assessment  issued by the Dutch tax office. A negative assessment implies a refund, a positive assessment implies you need to pay the […]

  • Immigration into the Netherlands (0)

    You are currently living abroad and you would like to move your residence to the Netherlands. What does immigration into the Netherlands imply tax wise? Immigration into the Netherlands If you are from outside the EU you need a residence and or work permit. If you are from the USA you can also arrive into […]

  • 2011 income tax return – last chance (0)

    The 2011 income tax return is the tax return that is the oldest still able to file. Soon this portal closes and no more 2011 income tax return can be filed. 2011 income tax return – migration If you migrated in 2011 to the Netherlands or from the Netherlands then you can file a so […]

  • One client is no client – Dutch income tax legislation (0)

    One client is no client implies you have employment, you are not an entrepreneur. What is the case with one client is no client? Often we are approached by individuals that would like to set up their company. The thought is then to invoice one client only, the company they were employed with before. The […]

  • No more monument cost deduction from 2017 (0)

    Monument cost deduction is basically a subsidy to private owners of monument buildings to restore them as they were. This deduction will be terminated as per December 31, 2016. What is the monument cost deduction? In the Netherlands nearly all deduction possibilities have been terminated in the year 2001. A small number remained, among which […]

  • Box 3 tax in 2017 no more 1.2% (0)

    In the Netherlands we try to simplify the income tax by putting it in boxes. We have Box 1 for income such as employment income, profit, zzp etc. In Box 2 are the proceeds like dividend from a company in which you hold at least 5% of the shares. And in Box 3 are your […]

  • The Expat Housing Seminar – The Hague (0)

    EXPAT HOUSING SEMINAR Due to the overwhelming number of people attending and the enthusiastic feed back, we will organize another Expat Housing Seminar! Date of the event: Wednesday, October 12th at the British School in the Hague. Please check www.expathousingseminar.nl and sign up! Admission is free but the number of places is limited. Four experts will give […]


1 2 3 4

Register Belasting Adviseurs

Orange Tax Services - Holland income tax specialists

Please contact us for a free quotation and/or more information.