Dutch tax services for companies and individual expats
Orange Tax Services have helped many expats and foreign companies in Holland with their Dutch tax services and other fiscal challenges.
Join them and profit from our local expertise! Here are our main services and overviews of particular kinds of help we offer.
Services at a glance…
Corporate Clients – Dutch Tax Services
- start-up advice on subsidiary or permanent establishment
- incorporation B.V.
- registration at the Chamber of Commerce
- registration with the Dutch tax authorities
- payroll services
- global payments service – with no international bank charges
- periodical preparation and submission of VAT and wage tax returns
- company administration
- compilation of the annual accounts
- preparation of the corporate income tax return
- assisting with applications for bank accounts, etc
- management services
- tax advice (corporate income tax, VAT, wage tax, etc)
Private Clients – Dutch Tax Services and more
- obtaining a work permit
- obtaining a (temporary) residence permit
- obtaining a 30% ruling
- preparation of the Dutch personal income tax return
- tax advice (personal income tax, etc)