Keizersgracht 62

1016 CS Amsterdam

+31 (0)20 520 7991

Lines close at 4pm

Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm

Our office hours

Income Tax

Personal Dutch income tax return made easy for foreign expats

Income tax return

We will be able to update you on the various aspects of the international income stream or assets you own.

Experienced team

We have experience with an expiring 30% ruling, with your 401K or your family property abroad.

Do's and don'ts

Send us all relevant documents, including preliminary refunds. Don't do the return yourself if you migrate, buy your main residence or own a company. For these, any mistakes will be costly.

The personal Dutch income tax return can be a regular income tax return for persons already living the whole year in the Netherlands. If you move to the Netherlands or away from the Netherlands you still need to file the so called M-form or Migration tax return.

If you have already left the Netherlands and you still own property in the Netherlands, then a non-resident tax return needs to be filed. A so called C-form.

(More information on the Dutch income tax return is available in German on our German info site.)

One fixed fee

For all of the above we have one fixed fee. In that fee your tax partner – if you have one – is included (see our Prices page).

Our fixed fee is one fee, regardless of whether you have a mortgage deduction,  salary only, or an extensive Box 3 portfolio to be reported.

We think tax is exciting, hence it should be enjoyable for you as well.

The exception is the entrepreneurs’ income tax return, that is charged differently.

The difference we make with other companies is that we are focused on internationals filing a Dutch income tax return in the Netherlands. Hence we are aware of taxation of property abroad, pension abroad, the 30% ruling, the world wide assets and suchlike.

That is what we do.